Senior PHP / Laravel Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
Work for a leading UK based company, providing solutions to manage end to end clients' remote workforce.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 5 years with full Agile & Scrum experience
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing experience
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as React, AngularJS or similar
- Source control (GitHub an advantage)
- Continuous deployment / integration
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientated and diligent
- Attention to detail and solid logical reasoning
- Creative and efficient problem solver
The successful candidate will be tasked to:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications utilising the Laravel framework
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the colleagues
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools
- Be involved with entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!