Senior Fullstack.Net Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Design, code, test and document new features and system components, using agreed standards and tools. Conduct reviews of requirements and specifications and contribute to code and design reviews.
- Work with product owners, testers, analysts and architects within an Agile team to deliver application features end-to-end.
- Undertake analysis and design of new features and contribute to the analysis and design of larger systems.
- Produce detailed designs including for example: physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, and application specifications or prototypes.
- Evaluate potential frameworks and tooling, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products.
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Use application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics, e.g. load testing. Carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Working knowledge of C#. VB.Net, and the .NET platform
- ASP.NET (knowledge of ASP.NET MVC an advantage)
- Skillful in HTML & CSS, XML & web services, SQL Server
- Have a genuine interest for software development
- Be curious and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clear and strong communication of ideas
- A self-motivated mind-set with a desire to solve problems
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!